Title Loans Hialeah, Florida
Sometimes life happens. Cold and flu season are terrible because people are sick. When you realize how much money you spend on medicine and other things needed to get better, you could feel even sicker. Annually, colds cost Americans 40 billion dollars, but the flu costs more than 87 billion. Even though people know someone in their house will likely catch one of these viruses, nobody plans ahead by setting up a cold and flu fund. So, when someone gets sick, you just pay out of pocket. Now, your pockets are getting empty. What can you do? Turn to Amberjack Finance for help during a short-term financial crunch.
Title loans in Hialeah are simply loans given to people who use their car or truck as collateral. With their vehicle as loan security, they don’t have to endure a credit check.
Requirements for title loans in Hialeah
- Be at least 18
- Own a vehicle that is lien-free, paid off and lists you as the owner on registration documents
- Have a source of income
Title Loan Hialeah Application
Start the online application by clicking your car’s make, model, year and mileage. If you don’t know something, such as the mileage, just go out to the car and get the information. This information is necessary to give you an initial loan estimate, which you get after you type in your name, address and contact information, and submit the application. Soon after, a Amberjack Finance representative calls you to finalize the loan. This includes getting information about your income, determining payment dates and discussing the condition of your car. Its condition helps finalize the loan amount. Once this is done, you turn over the title, and collect your loan money.
Florida Legal Information
- Title lenders must be licensed by Florida’s Office of Financial Regulation.
- Lenders and borrowers must sign a document that states what the loan amount is and the interest rate. The document must also state the procedure for delinquent loans, which is the repossession and sale of the borrower’s vehicle.
- Interest rates are 18 percent on loans above $3,000, 24 percent on loans between $2,000 and $3,000, and 30 percent for loans under $2,000.
- Loan terms are 30 days.
- If both lender and borrower agree, loans can be renewed for additional 30 day terms.
- Lenders must give borrowers 10 days notice if their vehicle is going to be sold. Borrowers can get their vehicle back by paying off the loan and any fees.
- There is no lengthy application period like there is at a traditional lender. Amberjack Finance online applications are short. Working out loan details is also quick. Usually, you can get money the same day you apply.
- You can breathe easy. There is no credit check. No one is going to look at your credit report and be shocked by what they see. Whether your credit score is above 700 or below 500, it doesn’t matter when it comes to title loans in Miami. Amberjack Finance bases your approval on your collateral and income. If you want your credit checked, go apply for a bank loan. But, remember, if the score is too low, they usually say no.
- You have options. If for some reason you find it challenging to make your monthly payments, talk to your lender about finding a way to lower them.
- Instead of us holding on to your car, which leaves you without transportation, we just need to keep the title. We tuck that away safely in our offices, and you get to stay behind the wheel.
- We don’t penalize our customers who have the ability and desire to pay off their loans early.