Title Loans North Bay Village, Florida
Your finances can get out of control if not closely monitored. Life in south Florida can be wonderful and expensive, so it’s not unusual for people in the area to overextend themselves financially. When that happens, you need a way to make up that cash shortfall. Ask friends, go to a bank or choose the one way that can put money in your pocket almost immediately. Title loans North Bay Village can be applied for and received within hours.
When you put up your vehicle as security for a loan, it is known as a title loan. With security, Amberjack Finance does not need to check your credit, which is great news for people who have had trouble making payments on time in the past.
North Bay Village Title Loans Requirements
Applicants must own a vehicle that is paid off and free of liens. The registration must list them as the owner. They must be at least 18 years old and have a source of income. This source could be their job, unemployment benefits, social security, alimony or another source.
To apply, provide the make, model, year and mileage of the vehicle to be used as collateral. Then, provide your name, phone number and address Once the application is submitted, you will get an initial loan estimate, and an Amberjack Finance representative will call you do discuss a final offer and other loan details. The final offer is made once the condition of your vehicle is established. The better the condition of the vehicle, the higher the potential loan offer. Applicants complete loan processing by signing all requirement documentation and turning in their vehicle title.
- Title lenders are required to hold a license issued by the state Office of Financial Regulation.
- Interest rates are between 18 percent and 30 percent annually.
- Prior to signing a loan agreement, both borrower and lender must sign a written agreement that states the amount of money being financed, the finance charges and repercussions of defaulting on the loan.
- When a loan is in default, lenders may repossess the borrower’s vehicle, but they must give the customer advance notice. The borrower must also be given 10 days notice when a repossessed vehicle is about to be sold. The borrower can get the vehicle back if they pay off the loan and any costs incurred by the lender during the repossession and sale process.
Benefits of Title Loans in North Bay Village
- Rapid. Speedy. Lickety split. No matter how you say, when you are approved for title loans in Miami and North Bay Village, you get the money fast. And, that’s perfect because most borrowers need the money immediately. Why waste time on long applications and interviews about why you want the money and how you will use it?
- No credit check means you can be approved for a title loan on something other than how you have paid your bills. Isn’t that great news? Even if your credit score is bad, you are probably going to be approved for a title loan.
- If things are still tough for you financially after you get the title loan, a loan agent can help your restructure the terms so that payments are more affordable.
- If things are going better than expected financially, we will not penalize you for paying off your loan early.
- Title loan interest rates are competitive and often lower than the rates of payday loans. That means you payback less money with title loans than you would with other small-dollar funding.
- You can’t get any more private than applying online for a title loan because you can do that wherever you choose. Plus, Amberjack Finance keeps your information private, so you don’t have to worry about your business being exposed.