Title Loans West Little River, Florida
Your finances are out of control and you need cash fast. When money is hard to come by, it causes stress, anxiety and frustration. Well, prepare to feel relaxed because some of your money problems can be solved in just minutes. By choosing to apply for a title loan, you can get the money you need within a day.
A title loan is just an exchange of loan money for a vehicle title. The vehicle is used as collateral, but the lender only keeps the title. Because the loan is secure, applicants don’t have to go through a credit check for the approval process.
Qualifications for car title loans in West Little River, FL
- Be 18 or over
- Own a vehicle
- Vehicle must be paid off and lien-free
- Applicant must be listed as the vehicle’s owner on the registration
- Must have income from a job, unemployment, alimony or another source
Title Loans West Little River Application
Your vehicle’s make, model, year and mileage, as well as your name, phone number and address are all that is needed to complete the Amberjack Finance online application. We give you an initial loan estimate, but we need to find out more about your vehicle before making a final loan offer. If your car is in great shape or has upgrades that increases its value, it’s likely we could offer you a bigger loan. On the other hand, if your car has seen better days, the loan offer may need to be adjusted. Either way, you get a loan, but the amount will vary. Once everything is settled, just turn over the title and take your money.
Florida Legal Information
- Loan amounts vary, but loan terms are set for 30 days.
- Borrowers may extend a loan for another 30 day period if the lender agrees.
- Lenders must be licensed by the Florida Office of Financial Regulation.
- Loan interest rates vary by the amount of the loan. For amounts under $2,000, the interest rate is up to 30 percent. Loans between $2,000 and $3,000 are charged 24 percent interest, and loans over $3,000 have an interest rate of 18 percent.
- Lenders who plan to sell a repossessed vehicle must give the borrower 10 days notice so that the borrower can remove any personal items.
- Borrowers can, within the 10 day notice period, get their vehicle back by paying off the loan and any fees outstanding.
Benefits of Title Loans in West Little River
- Title loans in Miami and West Little River are called fast money loans for a reason. You can apply, go through the loan process, be approved and get your cash in the same day. There is no way to get a loan approved that fast at the bank. Their application is longer, and they want more information, such as your pay stubs and bank statements.
- There is no credit check with Amberjack Finance. Why should there be one? Our loans are not based on your credit score. They are based on the equity in your vehicle.
- Another valuable thing about your car is its ability to get you where you need to be. That’s why we don’t take your car. We just hang on to your car title. You have places to be and things to do, so keep your car while you pay back the loan.
- Title loans West Little River are a great way to get of our money trouble, and sometimes it works well enough for you to pay off the loan early. If you do, we will not penalize you for early payoff.
- Sometimes you need a little more time to pay off the loan, and that’s okay. Amberjack Finance is willing to rearrange some things or renew your loan so you can make those payments on time.