Title Loans Westchester, Florida
Life has a way of throwing you financial curveballs unexpectedly. The question then becomes, how does one deal with a financial emergency? One of the biggest reasons people run into money problems is because they don’t know how to manage money. Whether it’s spending more money than is available or not budgeting correctly, or at all, people get into a financial rut very easily. One way out of the crisis is through title loans.
Title loans in Westchester allow a consumer to trade their car title for a personal loan. Because vehicles are worth thousands of dollars, their equity offers enough security that lenders are willing to make loans.
Eligibility Requirements for Title Loans in Westchester
If you’re at least 18 years old, you are eligible for title loans in Westchester. You also need an income, but Amberjack Finance is not picky about the source. Your job could provide your income, or it could be from disability payments, alimony, social security or even unemployment benefits. The final requirement is the vehicle. It needs to be lien-free, completely paid off and list the applicant as the owner on registration documents.
Title Loan Westchester Application
Just a few minutes are need to fill out an online application, and a few more minutes are need to talk to a Amberjack Finance agent. Then, you get the loan money. Our application only asks for the make, model, year and mileage of your vehicle. We also need to know your name, address and a contact number. When you submit the application, you get a loan estimate. One of our agents will call you to make a final loan offer, which is based on the condition of your vehicle. Other factors, such as damage to the car or upgrades, affect how much loan money you get. During our call, we also discuss your income and set up payment dates. Then, just turn in the title and collect the cash.
Florida Legal Information
- Loans are set for 30 day terms, but borrowers and lenders can extend the loan another 30 days if both parties agree.
- The Office of Financial Regulation licenses all title lenders in Florida
- Before signing a loan agreement, both lender and borrower must sign a separate document that specifies the loan amount and interest charges. The document must also outline what happens when a borrower defaults on a loan, which is repossession and sale of the vehicle used as collateral.
- Borrowers must be given 10 days notice if their vehicle is to be sold. They have this time period to remove personal items from the vehicle. During this time, they can get their vehicle back by paying off the loan amount and any fees incurred by the lender during the repossession.
Westchester Title Loan Benefits
- Speed is one of the reasons you chose a title loan. Applying, working out the specifics of payments and other loan details, and getting the cold, hard cash in your hands takes less than a day.
- By using collateral, Amberjack Finance does not need to check your credit. Whether you pay your bills on time every time or your financial troubles caused you to be late on more than one occasion, that is your private business. Title loans in Miami and Westchester have a high approval rate because they are based on collateral, not payment history.
- Payments are set up during the application process, but they are not set in stone. If you realize the payments are so high that you struggle to make them, let us rework your loan to something more manageable.
- Since you need your car to get around, keep it. We only keep the title, and we really don’t have the space to keep all the cars of our clients. You keep the car, and keep making payments. When the loan is paid off, we return your title.